Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We're all sorta obsessed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Oh she's perfection at 9 months.
Feisty and fun.
She's everywhere.  Into everything.
Her latest is pulling up on something and then letting go.
Standing solo for a few seconds, arms out for balance.
Then she looks around for her applause.
Because by golly, those brothers and sister of hers give it freely.
It's a cheering, clapping, singing party each time she does something cute,
and she knows it.
Lucky lady this one.

8 comments:

Lora said...

Man alive she is pure sugar! I'm loving all these fun photos!

Bailey Family said...

She is something special. She is lucky to be the youngest of adoring brothers and sisters!

Tish said...

I love the pic of the boys loading her up with kisses. Ugh...just melts my heart!

Bailey Family said...

Just checked your blog again...because I am obsessed. I think I remember that outfit when Lily wore it. So cute!

Isaura said...

Such beautiful children Tara! Congrats.

kat and jason said...

your killing me!! i need a picture of this new house!!!!!i'm so excited for you!

Jill Revell said...

those eyes! gorgeous!

Christy said...

LOVE these photos! she has the cutest little face!