Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jenny & Michael











It's a small world. But Jenny and I went to a big high school. The same one. Funny thing, we didn't actually know each other in high school, our paths crossed later at Lewis and Clark Elementary. (are you following?) We both taught the 4th graders. Ahh, seriously good times.
*
Seeing these photos makes me wish that we were still across the hall from each other. Heaven knows Jenny listened to me whine about pregnancy aches through my 9 months...and I sure would have a ball doing the same for her (Jenny, you know I'd cover your class if you had to puke!)
*
These first time parents are totally rad for deciding to be surprised in the delivery room! He or she is one lucky baby. There's a lot of love in this little family... (and incredibly photogenic genes)!

7 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Did you take these pics? These are beautiful! She makes it look so easy being pregnant :)

Isaura said...

cute pictures!! great friends are always such a bonus.

Jenny said...

These pictures turned out great, Tara! Thanks SO much for your help. Can't wait to see the rest! Luv ya-Jenny & Michael

Christy said...

oh my... you are getting SO GOOD at taking photos. i love them all!

also, what a cute pregnant lady.

Uno Kidney said...

I heart the pictures that you take! You do so good and you have such a great eye and ideas. We just got some pics taken of the birdman by a hobby-trying to make a living girl my husband works with, and I was a bit disappointed! But yours are so fabulous! Keep up the good work and maybe we'll see you when we come to the KC. I need to hold your TINY baby.

Lora said...

LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!! That's pure talent my friend! What a beautiful way to capture pregnancy!

Whit said...

SOOOOOO good to see you yesterday! I'm sorry we had to jet before we really got to chat-I had a graduation to be to ASAP! Ohh we will have to catch up before the summer is over.